• Allows crews to bag and stop the service line at an exposed elbow, typically inside the customer premise using a double bag assembly.
• Provides the ability to stop the flow of gas when service valves are absent or inaccessible due to damaged or paved over boxes. Eliminates the need to dig openings to cut and cap the service line.
• Once the gas flow has been stopped by the bags, the inside piping can be disassembled, and the service line can be plugged and capped.
• The entire procedure takes 5 minutes.
• Saddles are included in the kit.
• Bags are readily available for 1 1/4” P.E. and Copper, 2” P.E. and 1 1/2“ and 2” steel. Contact Sealwerks for additional sizes.
Developed through OTD-GTI, Commercialized by SealWerks